1. Acquires a thorough working knowledge of all products and applications as well as develops all necessary professional selling skills.
2. Makes the sales plan to cover the areas assigned in the most effective and economic manner.
3. Frequent visits the existing and potential customers.
4. Sells products to customers to achieve the agreed budget and targets. Takes customers’ orders and prepares order forms with full details to Sales Coordinator.
5. Furthermore, follow-up direct shipment status and delivery of goods to customers on time in full.
6. Maintains and develops relations with customers and provides them with commercial and technical service as well as promotes goodwill of the organization.
7. Responds to all customers’ problems on products, delivery, documents, etc.
-Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science (Major Petrochemical, Polymer, Chemical or relate field)
-At least 2-5 years experience in Sales, R&D or Process Engineer. If have experience in Sales will be an advantage.
-Excellent interpersonal, good communication skill and customer-oriented mindset.
-Strong initiative, problem solving skill and proactive.
-Good interpersonal and communication skills.
-Good command of English and computer literacy: MS Offices-Word, Excel, Power point.
-Own car with license.