Receipt of Complaints and Whistleblower Policy
Receipt channel for complaint
You are able to complaint or whistleblower about a braking law and policies of the Company such as the code of conduct, the anti-corruption policy, etc. The Company will protect your information as confidential and will not disclose the information to any other person who is not a relevant person except for the case where disclosure is required by law. However, you should provide the truth information and should not allege other people by without the sufficient evidences. Finally, the Company does not receive complaint about a quality of goods and service. If you would like to complaint these issues, please inform a technical sales/ sales staff of the Company directly.
IR Contact Form
Receipt of Complaints and Whistleblower Policy
The Company recognized the importance of strengthening relationships and understanding of all groups of the Company’s stakeholders, namely shareholders, customers, trading partners, creditors, executives and employees of the Company as well as those who get affected by the Company’s operations, may file a complaint with or provide information to the Company when witnessing, knowing or doubting or having reasonable grounds to believe in good faith that employees or the Company breach or violated laws, rules, regulations, good corporate governance principles, business code of conduct, policies and procedures which may result in damage to the Company.
The whistle-blower protection
In order to protect rights of a complainant or a person giving information who acts in good faith, the Company will keep confidential the name, address or any information indicative of the complainant or the person giving information as well as the information provided by the complainant of the person giving information. Access to the said information will be limited to only those responsible for investigating complaints. In this regard, persons receiving the said information due to their performing of duties relevant to the complaints shall treat the information, the complaint and the documentary evidence of the complainant and the person giving the information as confidential and are prohibited from disclosing such information to any other person who is not a relevant person except for the case where disclosure is required by law.
Channel of receipt of complaint
The Company has determined the office of president which is responsible for recipient complaints and conduct inspections. Stakeholders of the Company are able to provide detail of the complaint via the following:
If you are aware a violation of human rights, you can report the issues via the following:
– Postal mail:
To department head or the report receiver (the office of president/secretary of the Company who is responsible the corporate governance directly) or the Independent Directors or the Board of Directors Global Connections Public Company Limited 13/1 Moo 2 Kingkaew Rd., Rachateva, Bangplee, Samuthprakarn 10540
Fax to report receiver unit (the office of president / secretary of the Company who is responsible the corporate governance directly), Fax no. +66-2763-7949
E-mail to report receiver unit (the office of president / secretary of the Company who is responsible the corporate governance directly), e-mail: email@example.com
Actions taken upon receipt of a complaint
– When the Company receives the complaints of prohibited acts, the Company shall consider and take action as appropriate and shall take appropriate measure to protect confidentiality and privacy of all individuals involved in the investigation. However, the Company cannot guarantee the confidentiality perfectly because the Company may contact to a person who may be involved in the prohibited operation and may be witnesses to such acts. Finally, if violation of this policy was occurred, employees who are the offenders shall be subject to disciplinary action up to and including the termination.
– Report Receiver (the office of president/ secretary of the Company) who is coordinator
– Receiving complaints and ascertain the facts process
- Gather the facts
The report receiver will find and gather the facts which are related to the complaint and after that, will delivery all documents to the coordinators within 3 working days from the date of receiving the complaint.
- Evaluate the facts
The coordinators evaluate all documents of the complaint.
- Select and appoint to the Investigation Committee
The coordinators will select the directors by considering their qualification as follows;
– If an employee breaches the law or the Company’s articles of association, the Investigation Committee should have Human Resource Manager as a director.
– If an Internal Auditor was complaint, the coordinator should propose the complaint to the Audit Committee to consider and appoint the Investigation Committee appropriately.
– If the Executive Directors, the Board of Directors, the Audit Committee, or the Corporate Good Governance, Nomination, and Remuneration Committee were complaint, the coordinator should propose the complaint to the Board of Directors to consider and appoint the Investigation Committee appropriately.
However, the Investigators have not relation with such complaint.
The Investigation Committee is responsible for ascertaining the facts, conclusion the results of the consideration, solving the compensation the victim, and approving sanctions within 90 working days from the date of appointment of the Investigation Committee. Except, punishment of 1) an Internal Auditor, the Investigation Committee should propose to Audit Committee consider and approve, 2) the Executive Directors, the Board of Directors, Audit Committee, the Corporate Good Governance, Nomination, and Remuneration Committee, the Investigation Committee should propose to the Board of Directors consider and approve.
- Report the result to appellant
The report receiver is responsible to inform to appellant within 7 working days from date of conclusion of the Investigation Committee. Especially, the important case, the results are reported to the top management of the Company and/or the Audit Committee and/or the Board of Directors, as appropriate.