- Report to CFO and manage overall Accounting and Finance full functions.
- Drive the company’s financial planning.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Deal with financial institutions for acquiring loans and credit lines and maintain good business relationship.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- Develop subordinates within the department to be able to work effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate with financial institutions; customers, suppliers, auditors, Revenue Office and SET/SEC.
**Direct experience in trading business would be advantage.**
- Female or male, age 40 – 46 years
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Strong background in finance management such as accounting standards, financial reports, corporate governance, financial tools, budget control, risk management and tax management with solid working experience in public company Limited.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership, results-oriented, creative and flexibility for the fast problem solving.