1. Organize Board meeting, AGM and other relevant IR activities.
2. Create and present a consistently applied investment message to the investment community on behalf of the company.
3. Monitor analyst reports and industry related news and summarize details for management.
4. Update and maintain databases, coordinate new business proposals and respond to requests for information and queries from investors.
5. Prepare annual report, press release and other financial and non-financial information for investor relations programs.
6. Support other tasks as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related fields
2-3 years experience in corporate finance or investor relations will be an advantage
2. Excellent command of written and spoken English
3. Detail-oriented, well-organized and self-motivated
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills
5. Relationship-building skills in the investment community
6. Computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point