- Develop and manage all functions of human resources both HRD, HRM, Organization Development and Administration.
- Initiate and implement OD Projects such as Change Management, Employee Engagement, Talent Management and Succession Plan.
- Drive, together with line manager, employee engagement initiatives to increase employee engagement, performance, talent management, career model, employee retention and training environments.
- Execute performance management activities and provide feedback on performance improvements opportunities.
- Communicate/educate and develop training materials on HR solutions.
- Responsible for designing and implementing end-to-end functions of all the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring, compensation and benefits, organization development and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Male/Female, Not over age 45 years old.
- Bachelor or Master degree in HRM or any related field are preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in HRD or HROD.
- At least 5 years of experience in management level.
- Ability to manage projects under scope of works (People Management, Performance Management, Talent Management, Succession Plan, Change Management)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Strategic mind-set, ability to think long term/creatively and strong ‘can-do’ attitude a must.