• Be responsible for cash flow management and credit management.
• Assist to analyze/review credit recommendations, ensuring consistency and understanding in each application, and escalate accordingly.
• Monitor the cash flow situation; analyzing sales, collections and working capital.
• Submit financial reports and prepare budgets or other report for the CFO and/or Executive Committee.
• Analyst financial statements and highlight any abnormal transactions and expenses.
• Coordinate with financial institutions; customers, suppliers, auditors, Revenue Office, and SET/SEC.
**Direct experience in trading business would be advantage.**
• Female or male, age 35 – 40 years
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
• Knowledge in accounting, financial analysis, feasibility study and business valuation.
• At least 5 years working experience of accountancy and finance, dealing with SET / SEC would be an advantage.
• Computer literate & knowledge of accounting software ERP (AX2009)
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Ability to work independently, results oriented team leader with strong communication skills
• Good command of spoken and written English