- Arranging meetings for the Board of Directors, Management Committee and AGM as well as coordinate to ensure that all resolutions have been implemented and complied with the Company’s Articles of Association.
- Assistant appointed to support urgent meetings, acting as the secretary of meeting, including taking notes, document support and meeting coordination.
- Ensure that corporate information disclosure and related regulatory filings are in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Coordinating with both internal and external parties such as SET, SEC to ensure good governance practices and in compliance with law and regulation.
- Prepare and coordinate for making Annual Report (Form 56-2) and Annual Registration Statement (Form 56-1)
- Preparing and keeping important documents of the Company.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Executives, Executives Committee, Board of Directors, and Shareholders’ Meeting of the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or related fields.
- Possess basic knowledge of Listed company & Stock Exchange Acts and Understanding of SEC/SET rules.
- At least 2 years of experience in Corporate secretary or related filed will be advantage.
- Communicates well in English (TOEIC 500)
- Detail-oriented, good organized and prioritizing skills, good interpersonal skills and service-minded.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, MS Excel, etc)